Great Finds Thrift Store
Thanks to the generous gifting by the Trinity Episcopal Church in 2009, the Interfaith Council of Amador County became the owner of Great Finds Thrift Store for just $1. Since opening its doors on January 2, 2009, all proceeds have gone toward feeding the hungry in Amador County.
Our group of dedicated volunteers sort, price, organize and sell gently used items donated by the community. Not only does Great Finds Thrift Store strive to have the lowest prices in the county, but our 'give away' program is free, interview-appropriate clothing to job seekers from our Career Corner!
Position available: Assistant Manager
Here are some details:
- Primary duty is to support the Thrift Store Manager in all aspects of Thrift Store operations
- Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude in all job related activities
- Previous retail experience desired.
Download Job Description
Download Employment Application
You can apply by email or bring the completed application and resume to:
Interfaith Food Bank
12181 Airport Rd. Jackson
Resumes must be received by 5/20/13
Great Finds needs volunteers Monday through Saturday for shifts 8am -noon, 11am to 3pm and 1:30 -5:30pm. Lots of opportunities available including: cashiering, customer service, stocking, tidying, pricing.
We welcome teens age 16 and over to earn community service hours with us Tues, Wed, Thurs 2pm to 5pm.
Come in today and ask for an application to volunteer from Barbara or Mary.
- Monday: Seniors 60 and older receive 50% off all merchandise
- First Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of each month: 50% off selected merchandise
- Ongoing: 2-for-1 sales on selected merchandise
- Bring a copy of this web page to Great Finds Thrift Shop and receive 25% OFF your purchase.
Available through Social Services, AT-CAA, Operation Care and the Interfaith Food Bank, vouchers are redeemable for free clothing, including clothing from Career Corner.
Location, hours and drop-off information
460 State Highway 49
Sutter Creek, CA
M - F, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sat., 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Donations are accepted Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.